Monday, February 16, 2009

So Fired

I am sooo fired!! (haha...that is the fav saying at the office by the 20 something girls I work with. I'm hoping if I start talking the lingo, I'll become a hip 40 something. BWHHAAAA!!)

ANYWAYS! The personality in charge of my schedule REALLY messed up this week. Somehow she said that I would work today (Monday, a holiday) and 1/2 day Tue, made the "works" hair appointment for Wed and then said I would work all day Thurs and Fri. So what, you say? I work full time every week. But here is the kicker for me. That dang Martha Stewart wannabe said she would make another two "best wishes/congratulation" baby shower books for this coming Sunday. AAANNNDD had the bright idea of having a workshop (I'm slightly above a hobby demo for Stampin'Up....just slightly) also this Sunday. Guess who has NO idea of a project for that?! I do have the books done, but need to bind them (soooo, if the sun ever comes out again before this weekend, I will take pics and post).

I do have a cheesy valentine's project that I did for my boys too. Again, that would require that the "secretary" pencil in a time slot for me to take some photos.

Oh yeah. I also said I would try and figure out how to add a subscriber feed to this here blog. Sooooo, looking at my calendar.....I have a couple hours tomorrow and Wed am to get all this stuff done. No PROBLEMO!!

I'm soooo fired!

1 comment:

Stef H said...

You're such a trooper! Can't wait to see what you post!