Monday, February 9, 2009

It Never Rains in So California

IT POURS SLEET instead!! Just snapped a couple of pictures of what the weather is like in Southern California today. The fountain is in my courtyard. Now, this will tell you how much rain we've gotten over the last 4 days~~the fountain was empty (it needed to be cleaned and that was one of those jobs that I never got around too!) Now it is almost full and has a nice layer of sleet on top.


And a look down the street and to the side. I think that I'll wait to take the poor cooped up pooch for a walk! I'm likely to land on my can!!
There is still water running down the gutter (which will make for some fun driving tomorrow morning, I'm sure). My camera didn't capture the sheet of sleet (try saying that fast 5 times!!) that was falling down. Think I'll go start my fireplace!!

No comments: