Thursday, December 24, 2009

MERRY CHRISTMAS!



Wanted to take a moment and wish you all a VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS or if you don't celebrate Christmas, just a happy holiday season and a WONDERFUL 2010!!

I can't believe that the year is almost done! WOW! I've enjoyed the blogging experience.  It has made me take more time for creativity (which I need for myself) and start to explore some different ideas.  I look forward to the new year so that I can explore more new ideas, products and creative journeys. 


Here is my wish to you  for the New Year:  TAKE TIME TO ENJOY.  Whether it be stamping, scrapping, painting, photos, whatever~~take time to enjoy it!  Create, experience or just absorb for YOU.  Don't worry about how many posts you put up on your blog.  Don't worry about how many comments you get from others.  TAKE THE TIME TO ENJOY and EXPERIENCE for yourself. 

This is something that I'm going to put at the top of my 2010 to do list.  Hope you will join me!!
Thank you for allowing me to share with you a bit of my creativity this past year.  I hope that we'll "see" more of each other in the new year!!

No comments: