Saturday, January 15, 2011

Two of 52.........and a sneak peek!!

These last couple of days, the MoJo has been flowing out of me like crazy!!  Maybe it's the bright 70ish degree sunshine reflecting off the snow capped mountains (that are at least an hour away!!).  Maybe, it's the fact that I'm walking closer to leaping off the cliff.  Who knows?!  I'm just enjoying the adrenaline rush!!

Thought I'd give you another peek of the project that I've been working on.  The Toad mentioned that I should be taking pictures of some of the steps as it seems you all like that.  While I was taking this picture, I rather liked the angle that I just happened to shoot it. 

One b/w conversion later (and a quicker photoshop element edit this week), here is picture 2 of Focus 52




Curious?  Mark your calendars for January 18.  The E-Team is gearing up to celebrate eclecticPaperie's 4th anniversary!!  Trust me.......this hop is part of the reason the MoJo is in over drive.  You DO NOT want to miss it! 

Just sayin'.

Till then.....................

9 comments:

Sylvia said...

This sneaky peeky looks devine! It is some metal project you are working on. Can't wait! Please don't totally leap off the cliff!

Glenda said...

I love the look of this! It conjurs up all kinds of images for me....can't wait to see the whole of the project!

Stef H said...

your pictures are as awesome as our creations - wow! please, do NOT get close to the edge of that cliff. i'd have no one to make me laugh!

hugs :)

Gail Dixon said...

Lovely detail and light. Looking forward to seeing what's around the corner.

Carolyn King said...

looks so cool! cannot wait to see the reveal!

Noreen said...

I love it... such a fun idea! And the flowers are wonderful!

donna said...

That mold is too cool. Your flowers are beautiful! It is a wonderful piece!

Anonymous said...

Oh how neat love the theme and the metal flowers are neat thank u for the tutorial!!!
Jen

Stef H said...

the postage would kill me - lol!

wow starla! this is gorgeous. what kind of metal do you use? i would love to make flowers like that! absolutely gorgeous.

hugs :)