Monday, June 28, 2010

Shhhhhhh.....

Be verwy, verwy quiet!! We are verwy busy crweating (said in a pathetic Elmer Fudd accent)

Hey Peoples!! I know that it's been pretty quiet around here, but believe it or not, I have been creating! Well, some experimenting, some creating. I'm having fun stepping out of my usual creative box.  Some of it is going straight in the trash but I'm learning some new things!  And nothing that I can share until the end of the week! (that's just soooo not right! LOL!).  Unfortunately, I'm having to work a bit more than planned this week, so that limits the creating time too. 

Hope you'll drop back by later this week (ok, it might not be until the end of the week....let's be honest here) and see where my EXPLORING has taken me this week!!

Till then~~remember to make time for some creativity in your week!!

No comments: