Friday, June 4, 2010

Has anyone seen my Head? Anyone? Hello?

Hey Peoples!! Been running around like a chicken with it's head cut off the last couple of days getting last minute errands ran before the 8th grade graduation and the last day of school.  I'll spare you the details, but sufice to say, I don't have a project for today's Just For Fun® Friday Color Challenge!! I'm bummed because I really want to play with this week's challenge:


This just means I'll HAVE to lock myself in my craft room to play along with you this weekend!! I've got an idea brewing in my head....just need the time!!

 Make sure and check out what the other design team members came up with for some inspiration:










and


If you play along with this week's colors, make sure you link them on the JFF blog so we can all see what you came up with!!

Thanks for dropping by again today!! I will be back later with some of the projects that I've been working on!! 'Till then~~remember to take time for some CREATIVITY!!

1 comment:

KAT said...

Running around with your head cut off could be very messy business! Better find it and put it back where it belongs before you run into too many things!

Have fun locking yourself in your craft room!