Friday, October 9, 2009

Projects, Secrets, Updates

HOLY MOLY!! Are things ever hoppin' over here in my little corner of the world!! I have THREE (yes, count them! 1--2--3!!!) projects that I am working on!! One is a group project involving children (yeah....I know~~WHAT was I thinking?!! (wink). One is a sympathy project that I just found out about yesterday (hoping I'll get that one done today) and the last is a HUGE project that will involve a space of 48" x 96". That one needs to be done by next week (guess what I'll be doing with my weekend?!!)


Secrets......got a good one, but can't share yet (don't you just hate when people do that?!! Me too!! BWHHAAAAAAA)

Updates: Just got an e-mail saying my units from Organize More are shipped!! (insert happy dance here_______). Of course, this means that I will no longer be able to procrastinate in finishing this room. Sigh (hehe).

What else? Family ramblings: will be hitting the beach path on our bikes tomorrow. Now, our family has done this ride MANY times. But this will be the first time that my oldest son will ride his OWN bike (25 miles!). He has progressed from a tag-a-long (basically, a bike that attaches to another bike. Great for younger kids as they don't have to pedal if they get tired), to riding as stoker on the tandem. (sniff, sniff) My baby is growing up! The youngest is now big enough to have replaced me as stoker on the tandem (which he just LOVES to inform me that daddy says that he figured out the starting pedal position quicker than mommy!). As for me? Hoping to get in 50 miles tomorrow. We'll see. Have some legalistics (wondering if I used that word correctly? Probably not!) to work out on that one.

Ok....I'm off and running!! I hope that you will tune back in for a look at all the goodies that I'm working on. And~~HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND!!

1 comment:

Stef H said...

oh sure keep us in suspense! your poor kids!!! do you this to them too??? LOL

keep us posted.

hugs,