Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Admiration

......for all those mom's who work full time and still find time to create! I have to work everyday this week (wellllll......had Tuesday off, but had to get other stuff done since I'm gone all week), and all my creative energy has gone into making up new ways to make exercises interesting to my patients. Sigh.

DH did request a very specific style of card for his mother for M's day. Working it out in my head and hopefully, I'll be able to "whip" it out this evening (BWHHAHAAAA!!!!!!!!!! I crack myself up!! I don't know if I've ever really "whipped" out a card!)

Hope the rest of you are having a GREAT week!! Thanks for stopping and hopefully I'll re-channel that work creativity into card creativity

1 comment:

Stef H said...

I'll bet that card will be gorgeous too! I don't know how working people craft & work. I was lucky. I really got into it all when I retired just under 3 yrs ago. However, I have been making cards since 2001!

Enjoy your week anyway.

Hugs,