Sunday, March 8, 2009

Wacked....


I was going to spare you the long rant this post but DANG IT!! The "Erma Bombeck" in me did it again!! GEESH!! I wanted to try and make an ATC for the Ways to Use it challenge on SCS and for the first Rubbernecker Blog Wacky Wednesday challange (which just happened to be the same thing!! WHOHOO!! Two challenges in one!! hehe). So this am I get up, stamp, color my image, put it all together, take a pic....and THEN REALIZED THAT MY IMAGE WAS THE SAME SIZE AS THE ATC....FORGET THE BACKGROUND LAYER!! GRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tore the card apart to try and make it fit the required size. 'Ya know what?!! I put it back together again as it was. I LIKED how the card was. I DIDN'T like the smaller version. So there. Once again, no challenges for me this week. PPPLLLLFFFTTTT.

Image was colored with my copics again. Layered it on some OOOOLLLDD SU paper. Added some sparkley curling ribbon. Finished. Now I'm going to go eat some girl scout cookies and see if that makes me feel any better. (snort) Supplies: Paper: SU DP, Real Red, Gina K 120# pure luxury. Inks: Copic markers. Accessories: curling ribbon

3 comments:

Stef H said...

Well you certainly lead an exciting life!!!!

This is very cute! That image is hysterical and I can just picture it telling your story!!!! Hang in there, GF! Things DO get better!

dawnmercedes said...

ugh...I hate when the layering/sizes just don't work out...way to keep at it. Though tonight, DH told me I needed a new hobby when I worked far too long on a card and still HATED it! haha

Anonymous said...

What cute cards (this and th eone for Todd)!! I wish the copic coloring was my "thing", I love how they turn out but I just can't get into it! Must be the non-artist in me! ttyl~ and GS cookies help everything...and I have more!!