Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Spring Cleaning.....

Kinda. I have a bunch of spring cleaning projects started, but just can't seem to buckle down and TOTALLY finish one. I REALLY hate cleaning. Seriously. I would rather do yard work. At least I could be outside. And, ok. I will admit. Opened another book. BAD. Once I start a book, I can't put it down (and I wonder where my oldest got that annoying trait from?!). Well, the book is finished so maybe now I can get something DONE. (snort)

I do have a little project that my youngest and I did together the other night. I just need to take another photo of him with it. The couple that I took earlier didn't turn out. Soooo, if you are still hanging with me by tomorrow, I will have SOMETHING to share! hehe

2 comments:

Stef H said...

Sometimes relaxing and enjoying your children are by far more important than house cleaning! When the kids are grown you'll have plenty of time to clean!

Our blog hop starts tomorrow. Be sure to stop by!

Hugs,

dawnmercedes said...

I can not WAIT till you post this Wimpy Kid project!! AND...I can not BELIEVE that you have an avatar of your face!!! haha. NOw I can put a face to your writings!! Love it!