Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Be Yourself

Hey there Peoples!! Today is my last day as guest DT on the eP blog.  I started out with the idea of exploring a more layered mixed media journal page and ended up with more of my usual style of  CAS (clean and simple) mixed media canvas instead!! LOL!

AND I used PINK!!!  

I am dying of laughter on that one!! I find it beyond amusing that I titled this project "Be Yourself" and I used PINK!!! BWHAHAAA!!

 Yes, for those of you who may not know, I am sooo NOT a pink type of gal but for some unknown reason I reached for some pink stains and inks on this one!!


I hope you will visit the eP Blog  to see more details about this "girly girl" project!!

10 comments:

Glenda said...

You handled your pink quite well! This is just gorgeous with lots of interest! Well done!

Tracy said...

Looove it Starla!!!
Hugs xxxx

Stef H said...

gorgeous! absolutely gorgeous... as always!

best to "stick with your own kind" (sounds like west side story to me - LOL).

i make about 3-6 cards DAILY. my stash is growing. time to give some away - LOL.

hugs :)

Melody (lacyquilter) said...

Lovely, although I can agree that I'm not a pink person either.

Words and Pictures said...

I'm not pink either... but sometimes it just happens! Another wonderful project, Starla - it's been great to have you GDing with us!
Alison x

Gail Dixon said...

I love pink! Can we still be friends? lol The embellishments and words you chose are perfect. :)

Sylvia said...

I am not a pink person either, Starla, your canvas is lovely and the soft shades of pink so nice. Maybe you should try pink more often as this is a lovely piece.

Micki said...

damn girl, you crack me up. I absolutely love this. Love the PINK and yes, I myself also have a hard time using pink. The green with the touches of black really work well together. LOVE it. Would have never thought to use embossing paste on the clear film. Love it.

Angi in hana said...

this is my first time to your blog and what caught my eye was that u were laughing at yourself because u are not a pink person! i looove pink! and i think u look really good in pink! i love the pic that u made and also all your other art too, so i knew i had to follow u to make sure u do pink more often! aloha, angi in hana

dawnmercedes said...

That flower is so cool! And the lettering rocks, as well!