Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Here Comes Santa Clause


Here comes Santa Clause, Here comes Santa Clause, right down memory lane (and now, you too, can have that song stuck in YOUR head!! hehe)

Christmas is my FAVORITE time of year!! I just LOVE all the lights, decorations and music (though, I could do without all the added stress I put on myself during this holiday! hehe).  I'm pulling out the decorations today and thought I'd share a small peek.

I have different themes for the different rooms of my house.  My formal room will have my large tree that is decorated in white, cobolt blue ornaments leaning towards snowflakes/Santa.  My other room accents are my small, but growing collection of Santas.  Now, mind you.  Not just any Santa will work.  All the Santas that I have must fit a certain criteria.  Which is very simple.  They must be dressed in white/silver or cobolt blue.  That's it (ok...I broke the rule for one Santa. He is dressed in a lovey brown/copper suit that just goes lovely with my brown walls)

A couple of years ago I made a wreath to go over my couch in this room. OH MY!!! Can I just take this moment to pat myself on my own back? I LOOVE how this wreath turned out. It far exceeded my idea. I wish I could capture the beauty of this better on the camera (seriously, I REALLY like this wreath, can you tell?! hehe!!). Since I just pulled it out and put it up on the wall I thought I'd share a peek.

 


Ok....so I'd love to hear what your favorite Christmas/holiday decoration is.  If you have pictures, even better!! I'd love to take a peek between decorating binges!!

Off to work!! Thanks for taking another peek today!! I'm hoping that doing some decorating will get my creative juices flowing for some paper crafting!!

1 comment:

Broni said...

This is so gorgeous, Starla! My how talented you are! I can certainly see why you love this wreath so much!! Happy Thanksgiving!