Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Disaster Zone

The construction zone has now become the disaster zone.

Ok...in all seriousness (is that an actual word?!) I AM gaining ground in my office/creative space. This is a job that needed to be done a couple of years ago and I am paying the price of my excellent procrastination. I'm slowly getting out of the endless spiral of trying to put stuff away with what I have without knowing where it will go/how it will fit or if I need some other type of storage. Did I mention that I HATE this type of cleaning?!

Hang in there with me folks!! I actually HAVE to get this done soon as I have a project that needs to get done.

1 comment:

Stef H said...

oh you should meet my friend maria. she's been cleaning her craft room for the past week too! maybe you could swap junk! LOL

hugs,