Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Good News/Bad News

Good News
I'm back on the Internet!  The Toad had to take my computer back to the "out of the box" status to do so, but I'm back!!

Bad News: 
"Out of the box" means that all my blog links, favorite sites, etc were lost.  Which means I have not been able to visit other people's blogs

Good News
The Toad backed everything up to an external hard drive

Bad News
Haven't had time to sit down and move stuff back to where I can find it!!

Good News
Been busy being creative

Bad News
Can't share anything yet

Good News
I'm BAAAACCKKKK!!

3 comments:

kaiandkristi said...

No, no, no! So sorry :-( That's the worst! Well, here I am so you can still visit my page ;-) Good luck with getting everything back on again.

Glenda said...

So glad you are up and running. I have had to do this a couple of times and it's a long road back to where you left it...At least you were able to back-up. I couldn't!

Sylvia said...

You are wonderful, Starla! I love your dialog, you should write!