Friday, January 8, 2010

A Warm Felt WELCOME

Hi All!!  Been another crazy week with trying to get the kids back on their "school" schedule this week.  I'm so thankful that we are not having weather issues like some of you to deal with too (I won't rub in the fact that this week we've had our highs be in the mid to high 60's....there's a reason I moved from the mid west peoples!! LOL!!)

 I don't have a new project (you MIGHT check back in a bit....got hit with an idea and need to see if I can get it to work after I get the kids off to school) BUT!! (there is that big ol' BUT again!!) I DO have a very warm WELCOME to Terre Frye of Terre's Scrap Therapy!!!  Terre has agreed to bless Just for Fun Design Team with her incredible talent!!  I'm so excited to have another talented creator to learn from!!  I hope you will drop by her blog (seriously....it's not one to miss!) and give her a very warm WELCOME to the team!!
And just in case you haven't been by the other team members blogs~here are those links too!! (I try to do my part of keeping all of you from housework by fabulous blog browsing~~~we gals need to help each other out as much as possible!! LOL!!)

Broni Holcombe~~Splashes of Watercolor
Heidi Blankenship~~Embellished Dreams
Linda Duke~~Linda's Works of Heart
Sandy Sandrus~~Cleverideas
Sherry Cheever~~Walking on the Bad Side

Hear all the groaning?  That would be my kids complaining that it is too early to get up for school!!  LOL!! I'm off to start my morning routine of yelling to get them out the door!! LOL

Thanks for dropping by again and please check back a bit later and see if my idea worked or not (maybe I'll post it even if it doesn't work so we can all learn from it!! LOL)
Don't forget that there is still time to sign up for my ONE YEAR BLOG CANDY!! You can read about it the "requirement comments" HERE!!

Have a great day and I'll BE BACK (said in my best Arnold voice!! hehe)

1 comment:

Terre said...

Starla,

Thank you for that warm welcome to the group, I am the blessed one for being given the opportunity to be among so of the most talented ladies...thank you. Terre