Like all the cards that I've made lately? Geesh. I swear, I'm going to stop telling people that I am looking forward to some ME time. 'Cause "they" (whoever "they" are) just keep filling my time up with other stuff!!
Not to make excuses, but here is a slight example of how my week is going (and sadly~it is only mid Wed morning!!)
Monday: 1) Had to make a meal for a family that the mom just had surgery.
2)Monday pm: Had to take oldest DS to the dentist on a "get him in now" type appointment as he managed to lose only 1/2 a tooth Sunday night and the other half was not coming out (wellll......we really don't know that as he wouldn't let DH try and pull it).
3) Spent the rest of Monday getting things lined up for a per diem job that will be once a week for who knows how long.
Tuesday: 1)Tried to find my college diploma (mind you, the thing has been packed away for close to 20 years!!). Amazingly enough, I DID find it. Updated my resume. Need to get all my paper work together so that I can be a medicare provider for this new job. Fun, fun.
2) Got DS and DH all packed to go to Astro camp for 3 days.
Wednesday: 1) Waited at the school until close to 10am to see DH and DS off to Astro camp.
2) Ran to the store so that I can make supper for TWO families tonight.
3) Need to finish making empanadas
4) Need to go to youngest DS's piano lesson
5) Need to help youngest DS finish the card that he is making for his teacher (she just had her first child) so that we can deliver it with one of the meals.
6) Promised DS that we would go out to eat somewhere special after delivering the meals.
7) FIND TIME FOR ME TO STAMP!!!!
Shhhhh!! Don't tell "them" but I think that I will try to stamp this evening.